Background

Thursday, May 5, 2016

School Field Trip

We were following the bus and low and behold there's my gal waving to me from the window.
 
 
My group of girls was seriously SOOOOOO good. I'm sure there were no less than 4,000,000,000 people in the museum and I had a healthy fear of losing one of them!  I think they were nervous about getting lost too and we established our rules right up front.  I said, so how are we going to stay together... they said start a line from shortest to tallest.... ok - that works....what will our code word be... "conga line".
 
OK!  SO every time I yelled CONGA LINE...those girls RAN to their spots and we got where we needed to be.  It.Was.Awesome!
 
 
They were SOOOOO good.
 
 
Peek-a-boo
 
AAAAAACKKKK
 
 
They loved photos!!  I loved it too!!!  I have about 50 more that aren't on here! LOL.
 
 
 
 
 
When looking back at these pictures I am laughing because it does not show ANY other people.... I promise you there were a million people there.
 
 
When we met back up with our school (it was the entire school that came on the field trip), the teachers/parents set up the boundary..... I loved it!!!  there were SO many people there!!!!   I LOVE going on field trips.... I have so much respect and appreciation for the teachers wow!  what a job they have.  I did see our teacher slip for just a moment when the T-Rex came out and she screamed "4th grade SIT DOWN"  ha!!!  every single kid stopped talking and went down!   Nice!
 
 
There was one exhibit..... It took an ordinary moment and changed to the extraordinary.   All six of my girls were on their knees and said a prayer together, out loud, in the middle of the museum.  It was incredible!!!  The hecticness of the day just totally stopped and in that moment all time stood still.  It was so touching to witness these young ladies expressing their faith.  It was awesome!
 
 
We all then picnicked across the street while we waited for the buses to come back and get us.  It was a FANTASTIC day and we were thoroughly worn out by the time we got home.

No comments: