Mikaya spent some of her hard earned money to buy a monofin. She has had SOOOOO much fun.
I am honestly shocked at how much she loves it and how good she is at it! She has watched enough videos that she simply put it on and went to town. There was NO looking back once she started.
so once we determined that she was going to use and play with the monofin.... we took it one step further.....
To say she loves it..... is a total understatement. She told me yesterday that if there was one thing she would want to be, it would be to be a mermaid.
She LOVES it!
I am a proud momma! She is SOOOO good at it too!!!
Here is some video proof! Click Here.
I am seriously impressed!!! So if you ever need me, we'll be up at the neighborhood pool...... LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment