This is the road into the marina....





I know and fully recognize that these are just boats to some.... but to us, it's our thing.... we spend our family time here, it represents love, laughter, hard work, joy, freedom and everything in between. It's our thing.......
By the Grace of God, in the middle of all of this massive destruction there are a few piers that are untouched and unharmed by the hurricane.... where our boat is located is on one of those few piers. She is completely unharmed, practically untouched, and just as perfect as when we last saw her.
We are so thankful, I can't even begin to express my gratitude. I am speechless.....





3 comments:
So glad your boat is ok, but what a mess to clean up.
Oh my gosh! What a scary mess. You were definitely blessed to have been spared.
Praise God for His blessings!!! This is just unbelieavable!!!
Post a Comment