We started our festivities last week by coloring some eggs, it is so much fun to do this. I really do enjoy the process of coloring eggs, we all had a good time.




We went to a festival that was being held in my dad's subdivision, the Easter bunny was there, jumps, cotton candy, ballons, face painting and of course a huge Easter egg hunt.




The Easter bunny delivering her basket was a tremendous success, she was so surprised. She and I were in the kitchen when the doorbell rang and when we opened the door, there was her basket!!! I wish I would have been able to capture the true wonderment on her face, she sure ran out and grabbed it before he could come take it back.

We then went and had an absolutely wonderful celebration. We (the three of us and my dad) went over to my brother-in-laws house. Mikayla had an absolute blast with her cousins. The little stinker and her cousin were dunking their heads in the stream (connected to their pool) and blowing bubbles in it LOL





Much food was prepared!!!

Then a wondeful egg hunt took place :)


My two favorite men!!!

Such special times!!!!!
2 comments:
looks like a fun Easter! Praying for your Grandma.
Oh man....I loved these pictures! I love her dress too! She's soo pretty!!!!
Post a Comment