Well we did a mini room remodel for Mikayla this weekend, we set up a new bed frame (well new to her) with new mattresses and new bedding and getting bumped up to a "full size" bed now!! I picked out the bedding to match the room so that we don't have to repaint quite yet. I can't believe how well it all pulled together!!! Mikayla LOVES it!!!! I do too :) It was a fun little surprise for her. (The flower valances my mom, sister and I made for the nursery before Mikayla was even born....what are the odds that I could find a comforter set to match?)


Here is a video of "the reveal" it was sooooo funny, I told Michael to knock on the door when she was there so I could get the camera ready. So he knocks on the door....I get ready and have video rolling..... the funny thing is that they weren't there yet (they were on the way)..... so there's a healthy 30+seconds of just me and an empty room on the camera........ LOL
Night night!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment