Background

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pouty - Brouchure - Sunset

Hows that for a random title.... LOL - lets start with the Pouty, this is dedicated to Daddy and Papa.... (she's practicing for when she "needs" something) seriously - how do you say no, now as her mother I say no all the time but the men in her life.... well they have a harder time LOL








I'll give a kiss if you say yes...... (works every time LOL)



I just liked this picture :)


Brochure.... now... for anyone who has seen as many boat brochures, boating websites, and flyer's as I have...these are marketable photos...LOL (I was playing around with my super zoom camera lens)






Whoopsie, too close on this one....



The sunset was amazing - it was truly beautiful!!! I love watching the sun set.... it's fun to capture it - and heck why not with a super zoom lens LOL






No comments: