

I'm not at all sure why she made this face...... she is such a poser!!!

Coming in :)

Holding the halo of torture....

As a mother, it's our prerogative to thoroughly enjoy these types of programs, you can't really hear that well, there is the child that is SCREAMING the songs... there is the mass confusion trying to get 300+ 3-6 year olds to participate, pay attention and sing..... but it's our prerogative to thoroughly enjoy every single solitary second of this because our babies are up in front of a large crowd (I'm certain there were over 2000 people there - the church has seats for 2700 and it wasn't quite full but close enough) and sing and just be proud to be a part of something big.... I know that I am so proud of her!!!!
Here is some of the video....
No comments:
Post a Comment