I had the day off and went to go watch Mikayla practice her dancing. She's enrolled in tap and ballet and I'm really not sure who enjoyed it more her having us there or us being there. I got so wrapped up in watching the girls that when my MIL and I were the only 2 clapping I looked around and it was weird that we were the only two watching it felt like they were doing their real recital .... that happened on every song...hee hee (yes I'm a dork...and that's ok) ;)
Here she is getting ready.

Showing off her splits.
Oh drat, I hate when the pictures come in sideways. She was tap tap tapping here :)

the grand bow!

Now we're on to ballet.

She loves dancing!


I loved watching them perform!! I'm so proud of her!!

You knew I'd take video...right? Here is some of what I recorded.
2 comments:
How cute! How long has she been doing ballet? Grace is definately NOT going to be a dancer! LOL
Thank you! She did some dance when she was much younger - it was a class where they learned all sorts of styles of dance. She's been in this class since September, the instructor comes to her school for class every Monday. :) and LOL about Gracie!! ;)
Post a Comment