Well now this probably won't be the strangest thing you'll see on here...but it'll probably be pretty close.
Mikayla and I had our dental appointments yesterday and this is just so fascinating to me.
WARNING: if you get creeped out by x-rays....don't look any further...
Here is Mikayla's panoramic dental x-ray...and it totally fascinates me. (Yes I studied it while her teeth were getting cleaned). I think it's neat to see all - like ALL of her teeth...baby teeth and adult teeth alike all at the same time. Now there's something you don't see every day...a mouth with 48 teeth in it. You can see both rows of teeth in there! It's weird to see how big her front teeth will be - without seeing them... weird....huh :)
So what do I know for sure....
I know her 12 year molars are almost 1/2 way developed (makes sense, right, being that she's 6....and they're 1/2 way grown)
I also know...that for right now... there are no wisdom teeth, sometimes by now the tooth buds would show, but hers aren't showing, genetics intrigue me because I don't have any wisdom teeth, neither does my dad (but both my mom and sister did), but Michael has his and so does his mom. So it will be just another genetic interesting fact :)
I also know that panoramic x-rays are really weird!! and well...I guess I am too!! LOL

1 comment:
You crack me up!!!
Post a Comment