Background

Friday, November 15, 2013

EIGHT!!!!!

My Girl Turned Eight this morning!!!  At exactly 6:45... We watched the clock, we celebrated, some of us cried a little bit.
 
How is this possible?
 
I look at her and I think "how is she ours, she's really ours!"  I prayed, hoped, pleaded, begged, cried for and needed this little girl!
 
She has a great love for God.
She is quirky and funny and silly.
She loves being on the go.
She is mature for her age.
She is very spunky.
She is soooo loving, she has a heart as big as all outdoors.
She's convinced that 2nd grade is the hardest thing ever.
She is a worrier.
She is very smart.
She is very brave.
She loves adventure.
She has an amazing sense of humor.
 
 
 
The picture below, that little outfit is the only baby girl outfit my mom ever got to see and hold.  I love that she saw it.
 
Such a cute lil squirt!!!
 
First time in piggy tails.
 
 
What powder?? 
 
She was very serious about this phone conversation.
 
Even to this day she LOVES looking through the binoculars.
 
 
She loves anything involving boating and camping.
 
Niagara Falls.
 
She still love dress up and makeup... oh my heavens, she watches you tube videos on make up application....
 
 
 
 
 
 
She still loves dance as much as she always has.  She's very interested in gymnastics too.
 
Dolls are her loves... she always takes care of them and makes sure they're comfortable.
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
WOW!!!  My little lady really is growing up on me.  It's yay and boo all at the same time, I love that she's growing and maturing but yet can't she stay my baby a little longer?
 
 
WOW!!!  It goes so fast.  I love being her mom...  We were meant for each other!!!  I hope and pray that as she continues to grow that I will be what she needs.

No comments: