Background

Friday, April 18, 2014

Easter Eggs!

I LOVE dying the Easter eggs!!!  I don't know what it is but MAN is it fun!!!
 
Here are our little gems lined up and ready to go!  :)
 
One of them is a trick though..... can you guess which one?
 
 
Getting ready to start! 
 
 
 
 
I LOVE the picture below!!
 
 
 
 
 
I had some NEAT kits this year.  I'm going to have to find them again one of them is more like a paint but it dries shiny, it's cool!  Another one magically turns the eggs speckled!  SERIOUSLY  SPECKLED and then it gets a band across the middle of the egg in a different color!!  I have NO idea how it does that besides simply MAGIC..... I have got to find those again!!  They rocked!
 
 
Ahhhhh there's my trick egg again..... yup, right there!
 
 
So another year of eggies have been colored.... I wish that process actually took longer than it does...maybe I'll do 3 dozen next year, surely we can do something with that many eggs LOL!  I just can't seem to help myself.
 
So back to the trick egg.... well.... it's an ongoing tradition that my mom accidentally started many years ago, that one of the eggs isn't actually boiled, it's still raw...so when the unsuspecting person goes to break open the egg to eat it... instead of a solid whack/crunch/peel...it's more of a whack/splat/awww man kind of trick.... hee hee hee hee..... I just can't help myself.
 
So hopefully HE doesn't read this before figuring out my whack/splat trick of the season ;)
 

No comments: