Background

Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Easter!!

Ohhhhh wow!  What a great day we had!!  I'm sooooo happy with how it all worked out this year.  We started our day by going to the 7:00 church service (we left the house about 6:20 to make sure we could get a seat) but what we discovered in the mean time is that the first service of the day is SOOOOO much less chaotic trying to get in because you don't have people still trying to get out.  It was wonderful!!!
 
They started a new process during the Christmas season that the service in the church starts on the hour and then they have a second service start at 5 minutes after the hour in the fellowship hall so that people have time to find a seat!  It's working beautifully.
It was a wonderful service then when we got home, something happened........
 
The Easter bunny must have come while we were gone because the front was speckled with eggs and left a basket for Mikayla on the porch.
 
 
She saw the eggs and started screaming LET ME OUT OF THIS CAR!!!  EEEEEKKK LET ME OUT!!!!!!
 
So she was beyond thrilled!
 
Such a poser.
She smiled for me for a bunch of pictures, I didn't even have to bribe anything other than say she can't open her basket till I get some!  LOL  (mean I know....but...I have to do what I have to do to get them)
 
 
She was SO happy!!!
 
 
 
Then we went over to my brother/sister-in-laws house for the afternoon.
 
 
I cannot believe got a group picture...first time ever I think!
 
 
The kiddos getting ready to do their egg hunt.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Then Mikayla said her favorite part of the day was swimming with her cousins. 
 
 
There's the big pool side...but where did they end up... crowded in the hot tub LOL - silly kids!
 
 
 
 
And then we were on our way home, this happened.... bless her little heart she was tired!!! 
 
 
We had a great day!!!  I wouldn't have changed a single thing about it!!
 

No comments: