Background

Friday, May 23, 2014

One last time

Mikayla got to wear her First Communion dress one more time.  All of the second graders were allowed to wear their dresses/suits to school today for church and a reception where they are going to get cake and sprite (according to Mikayla).
 
 
I will confess, I didn't know what to do with her short hair...yikes!!!  I had it up in a pony, tried to put it in a bun, then a different bun, then yes a third kind of bun....none of them were working acceptably so she wore it down and I used the topsy tail on a small section - phew!
 
 
um...when did she get this grown up?
 
 
 
 
I had to take this picture...she was looking in the mirror because she bit her lip.  I did ask her if she was ok before taking picture LOL!
 
 
I think this concludes our First Communion celebrations (for now at least). 
 
Wow......

No comments: