Well all times are really special and this is no exception.
We have a big celebration coming up with Mikayla's First Communion and we got her pictures taken and I am IN LOVE with how they came out.
It was an amazing experience and oh so special.
She is wearing my wedding jewelery
Katie's wedding veil
We brought my mom's dad's bible that was a gift to him in 1927 (Mikayla's great-grandfather)
We also have my mom's mom's dress gloves from the 1950s-60s (Mikayla's great-grandmother)
So Mikayla is wrapped in generations of love and feeling every single bit of it!
I'm having MAJOR flash forward images in my head. I am so excited and happy for Mikayla to be making her First Communion. I cry just to think about all of this.... happy tears.
There will be a series of posts on this - I can't wait to share them all!






No comments:
Post a Comment