Well, I can't believe it but it's just about here. So we're gearing up for our new school and new school year. Starting with our annual trip to build a bear!
She already knew who she was going to pick out to be her newest friend.
Here's she's pushing the pedal to fill her up.
Bath time! We had almost as much fun playing with the tub virtual screen as she did bathing her new friend.
Making her friend's birth certificate.
ohhhhhh what outfit to pick.
Then in what seems to be typical Kirsten fashion lately.... we had to RUN out of the store because we puttered around in there so long we were almost late for our 4:00 dental appointments... only to find out it was at 3:30 and they were wondering where we were, even though my text reminder messages said 4:00.......so we were late anyway... UGH! so I don't have a final picture of her with her new friend we were running!!!
TYPICAL!
Here are some of her past school BAB friends. I can't believe how fast time goes.








No comments:
Post a Comment