Background

Friday, August 15, 2014

Bat Girl to the Rescue!

I tell you, I couldn't be more pleased with the day camp we chose for Mikayla this year.  She has had SOOOO much fun!  which makes a momma have fun too, knowing that she's having fun!
 
Today was Hero vs. Villain day.... so who are we....
 
BAT GIRL!!!!  (I was able to recycle the Bat Girl costume from Halloween last year)  just had to cut a new mask and new bat for her tshirt.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
WE ARE SAFE - Bat Girl is on the case!!! 
 
When we got to school.... oh my gosh!!!  The kids flocked around her like she was a rock star...it was AWESOME!!!  I left her there and as I was leaving I had the biggest smile on my face just seeing her greeting this morning.  It was truly a WOW moment for me!  I think she was surprised to see everyone, seriously EVERYONE coming to her and surrounding her! 
 
LOVED IT!
 
 

No comments: