Background

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Scrappy Cabinet

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

WOW

WOW WOW

WOW!

Like WOW!

I was able to get my scrappy cabinet!  This is what she is supposed to look like when she's all assembled :)
 
 
My goal is to have the three cabinets/airmore that currently house my equipment and goodies plus the coat closet I converted to craft storage all fit into this one piece of amazingness!!
 
I was FRANTICALLY waiting for my boxes to come...the shipped weight of this is 500 lbs and it comes on a pallet!
 
 
 
Finally!!! She's HOME!!!
 
 
 
After Christmas, we brought her in (and were SOOOO happy to recycle and get rid of all of the packaging!
 
 
 
 
 
Then came the task of assembly.  I know it's been a very daunting task in the past...many people had a horrible time...but all in all it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
 
 
 
 
It took us just over 5 hours (2 people, 2 drills) to assemble the cabinet and another 2+ hours for two people to install the shelves...they were very bad boys to install....
 
but then..... it happened.....
 
the MAGIC!
 
 
 
then MORE MAGIC
 
 
 
Then...... the most magic you can imagine.... IT ALL FIT!!!!!  and I have EMPTY bins for more stuff!!!!  I mean just empty bins that I didn't need to fill.
 
 
I used all of these
 
 
I sorted, I purged, I cleaned, I had a LOT of help from my MIL and Katie and Michael and Mikayla....
 
and then.... you close it up..... and walk away!
 
 
 
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!
 
WOW!!!!!!
 
 
 
 

No comments: