Background

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Living Rosary

Today at school, the school was doing their rosary prayers together before going to class after announcements.  They practiced yesterday so that everyone would know where to go.
 
 
All of the kids were in a circle with tea light candles in front of them. 
 
 
It was a very special experience.  I almost missed it so that I could rush to work. I just decided that I was going to stay and enjoy the time in prayer before starting the day.  It was really wonderful.
 
 
Just think about it.  All of these children prayed together, at school, before their school day really even started.  The principal was brought to tears by the beauty of it all. 
 
 
It freaks me out a bit to think that next year, the school will be double in number of students!!!!  WOW - What a blessing to be a part of something so special.

No comments: