Well we've been at it again.... sorting, purging, saving, storing and just cleaning up! Sadly, time for more little girl stuff to be put away while we discover what new things the big girl in her place needs/wants to play with. For now her room is FANTASTIC!!! OH MY!!!!!!
Here is Bob's guest room
Then it became ours.
It's had a couple do overs...but this was a doozie do over. I had this shelf I was SOOO happy to finally hang (thanks Katie).
Seriously, WHYYYYY does it make such a mess to clean up?
We still have some work to do in the closet but I'm out of time for this round. I'll get back to it soon though.
So after the cleaning, of course we had to throw some paint on the walls.... (I wish it was as easy as throwing...)
Then the magic......
I found these metal trays at the $1 store.... I made some magnets and she's got instant places to hang whatever treasures she wants to
Ahhhhhh I LOVE this space
I kid you not, I was still working and she could NOT help herself but to be in there at her desk planning her lessons.... (to teach me)
Overhead on, board set up, lesson taking place.
music class.
AHHHHHMAZING!!!!
She is so happy, I am so happy too! It's just WOW! There are still a few things up my sleeves to do in here.. but I wanted to post this because I'm SOOOO exited about it.
Bob's Room
Mikayla's new room
No comments:
Post a Comment