Background

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Happy Halloween!!

I cannot believe that Halloween has already come and gone!!!  What in the world!!!  We started our fun with Fall Fun day at school and all the kiddos got to dress up.  It was too dark to take pics at home so we did them at school.
 
Mikayla and I made her bow...it's HUGE but aren't all cheerleader bows?
 
 
 
 
Who is this grown up girl?  WAAAAAA
 
 
Mikayla and her teacher.
 
 
Her whole class.
 
 
Some friends.... um.... I think she's pretty tall....what do you think?
 
 
We carved our pumpkins.... I LOVE pumpkin carving!
 
 
 
 
 
 
My dad came over to hand out candy.  We had over 170 kids come, we used all the candy I bought for Halloween and the candy for M's birthday piñata too!!
 
 
Katie and her gang came over to trick or treat with us.  The traditional stair picture!  :) 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Our little group of goblins, a piece of pizza, butterfly, cheerleader, cat girl, mad hatter and two princesses.  :)  Good times!!!
 

At work a lot of us dressed up as minions too.  It was SO fun watching the minions run all over the office all day.

 

No comments: