Background

Monday, October 5, 2015

Some school randoms

This school year seems to be going really well - yay!!  They had back to school night and this just reinforces how cool the school is..... and how digital they are! 
 
We loaded a scanner onto our phones could scan our kid's code and it linked us to a video/report that Mikayla made just for us!  AWESOME!
 
 
There was also wacky sock day.  We wacked out some socks for sure.  We ran to the dollar store and picked up some things.  These socks just did not fit!  So I figured what the heck, I cut them down the middle and we strung them like shoes.
 
Totally worked!
 
  
 
 
 
then it was crazy hair day!
 
 
 
see the little bird.... she wanted a birds nest!
 
 
 
So it's been fun planning these things.  I do have to say that Mikayla almost refused to get out of the car because she didn't see any other wacky hair dos.... my goodness.... but it all worked out thankfully!!! 
 

No comments: