Background

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

A new room!!

Here is Bob's guest room
 
 
Then it was Mikayla's room.
 
 
 
 
 
Then it REALLY became Mikayla's room.  We cleaned, we purged, we put away, we painted....and then.... the magic happened.
 
 
 
 
Look at all these wall angles.... yikes!  This is NOT your regular 4 wall bedroom.
 
 
 
 
woo hoo, it's starting to come together now.
 
 
 
 
 
 
We could start to see all the things that we made, pull the room together.
 
 
 
I love picture of the room in the mirror....
 
 
 
My absolute favorite part is her bed area..... isn't it fun!!
 
 
The new curtains...she LOVE LOVE LOVES them! She isn't the only one, I do too, she has the best room in the house!!! 
 
 
 
Before.....
 
After......
 
 
Just a few minor things to finish up in there (paint the closet) and it's done!  Next room do over is her play room soon to be crowned "the lounge"........  I cannot wait!!!!!  I'm ready to do it because the visions in my mind keep me up at night!!

No comments: