I have done a few more boards at school from the fall through now. I cannot believe that there are only two more (time two rooms, so actually four) to do until the end of the year.... HOW did that happen?
I made these 3D pumpkins....I fell in love with them!!!
Christmas Already!!
I made a snow globe for each kiddo that's in class.
Her teacher has a big ol snowman that she put on the left side of this board, I just didn't have him at the time I took this picture.
Happy Valentine's Day!
This one is a bit plain right now...but the teacher in this class will have her kids decorate hearts to display on the board as well.
I am completely smitten by this one!!!! It's got a piece of my heart...ha ha ha pun intended.
There we have it until the next batch :)
No comments:
Post a Comment