Background

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Smallest room...big impact

I think I have spent WAY too much time thinking/obsessing about the smallest room in our house.  The master bathroom toilet room.

It all started with this.... a magazine rack TP holder.  My MIL has one of these and I loved it...two rolls PLUS storage for a book or magazine..... SOLD.  I was able to track this down and had one made.


Well... can't have that new awesome rack in a bathroom that it won't match..... (blue cabinets...white cabinet.... my brain can't accept it)

 
SO..... a to Home Goods, two cans of spray paint...some new stuff.  This is where it ended up.
 
I was never so happy to cover up the blue paint as I was on this project!  They look so much better white.
 


 
Ahhhhh soooo much better, it was such an easy update to this teeny tiny room.
 

No comments: