Ohhhh how I love the Olympics!!!! I do confess that I'm a bit disappointed w/the prime time viewing but next time I know what I'm going to do to be able to see more of what I want to see.
Well it all starts with one of my new loves..... the light box.... I made the slides to go in by cutting some vinyl and putting it on an overhead projector. Here she is!!!! WEEEEEEEEE
We started the opening night of the games over at my dads....on his big ol' tv where the people are practically life size. It was great fun. We celebrated with an Olympic ring cake. Mikayla made it mostly by herself.
I watched all the way to the end when the Olympic flag came out.
I had a few decorations out at home to make us feel more like we were a part of the games too.
I made this wooden (well decorated it, it was already made and on clearance for $0.70.... I had to have it)
There we are all festive! We update the medal count every single day! It's been great fun!! I can't wait until the next ones!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment