Well.... I am sadly behind on blogging but I wanted to share Mikayla's last first day of elementary school!
WAAAAAA I wasn't bummed up until that realization..... thanks Brittney...
(below is obsession #55,239.... Heidi Swapp Light Box... oh my)
Here she is!!! ("Mom....why do I have two first day signs......") (I am pleased to announce she may or may not have the same light box infatuation....)
Then after pictures all of a sudden I realized how fast the time was really going - OH MY GOSH WE HAVE TO GO......
yes...yes, I hit EVERY SINGLE RED LIGHT!! UGH...
ahhhhh made it 10 minutes before the official time...whew....
only to find a line to get in.... we kind of felt like we were at Disney waiting to meet the characters.... it took awhile....
Ha...I guess we were waiting to meet characters. The principal and Fr. Sean greeted every single person that came in.
Mikayla met up with some of her friends.
here is our new homeroom teacher... Mr. L.
The hall was really starting to fill up.... School started about 30 minutes later than normal but I guess that's par for the course.
There were so many people there. I LOVE IT!!! They kept filing in!
Here is the first year, first day of school. *shudder...ohhhh the crowds...*
Here is the second year.... Fuller but still some floor space.
and now this year, I wish I had a better picture of the amount of people.... it's awesome! I'm so excited!!
I can't wait to see what projects we....I mean she gets into this year!




No comments:
Post a Comment