Background

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Waco..... not Wacko.....

You know the HGTV show with Chip and Joanna Gains.... well we really like that show and decided to take a trip up to Waco to see what it is all about....
 
I'm not going to lie, I was star struck just being there.... and we didn't even see them!
 
ACKKKK there are their silos!  I remember the show when he told her that they were the new owners!
 
 
 
It was soooo neat to be there.  It's just like it is on tv...I guess why wouldn't it be, but it really is!
 
The star of our show is below!
 
 
Awwwwww.....
 
 
 
 
Even now, little missy still LOVES to swing!
 
 
look at those big ol ladies size 9 feet!!  (at least they didn't go up in size from December...maybe done with foot growing??)
 
 
They had a line up of food trucks.  We got some watermelons!  YUM!!!!  I love watermelon!
 
 
My two guys having some kind of indepth conversation.... that had nothing to do with where we were LOL
 
 
The store was very crowded but you can just feel it... you can feel Joanna's special touch... it's really neat!
 
 
 
 
Their bakery did have a line that wrapped around the building.
 
 
Well then.... we can't go all that way without stalking (I mean finding) their furniture maker Clint.... we found his store and workshop.  YAY!!!!!  (totally still star struck even though the star wasn't there)
 

 
 
Then since it was only 30 more minutes..... why not stalk down (I mean go see) their bed and breakfast location and the caretakers house......
 
ACK it is soooo pretty!
 
 
 
 
IT WAS AMAZING!!  All of it, every single bit.... EVERY bit!!  we had the best day ever.  It was just a few hours drive and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!  Michael was the best driver ever!
 
I highly recommend going there to see what it's all about, it really is something special to see and while you are there, you really do feel like you're a part of something really really cool!
 
so on the way back we stopped for some pictures (shockingly)..... so who will it be for Mikayla... Baylor or A&M..... LOL....I'm not ready!!!
 
 
 
Enough mom......
 

No comments: