I'm not sure exactly where Mikayla is with this but she says the school kids are MEAN because they say there is no Santa. She is really looking forward to everything the season brings. I am a bit behind from the sickies, the parties and the weather...but it'll get done. I mean really - Christmas is in two weeks! How did that happen???
Well we went and saw him with Katie, Tyler and Hailey (who was NOT happy).... but we had fun!
She was really talking to him. She requested something she already has but would like a newer version (a Kindle) AND a cover to go on it LOL
Then it was Tyler's turn.
Then Tyler and Hailey LOL - Tyler LOVED her getting so worked up!
Here's a look back at Mikayla with Santa.
Time sure goes fast! I love this girl we've been blessed with!!









No comments:
Post a Comment