Well it might not be what you think it might be....
Happy Birthday to our Bella!! She turned 3!
I have never ever had a party for a pup before but Mikayla was pretty determined so I went with it. Nothing that a trip to the dollar store can't fix.
She knew we were up to something.... she was trying to avoid us....
"maybe they won't see me if I look away"
"yup, it's working - they can't see me"
WE GOT HER!!
Oh please take it off..... LOL
Then we needed to sing the Happy Birthday Song :) (click to see the song....)
The ice cream made it worth it :) she was SOOOOO happy (Mikayla was SOOOOOOO happy). My mother in law - thinks we're crazy....Michael thinks we're crazy.... but they played along nicely.
Abbie got in on the fun too, it was her first time for puppy ice cream.... fun, right!
Ahhhh all of that celebrating wore little puppy girl out. She is the SWEETEST little gal ever!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment