We did our annual egg dying! OH it is so fun!!!! We do make too many but they sure are fun to do!! This batch was my all time favorite batch!!! Not only because they're emoji's but because the dye itself was so vibrant!!!!
3 generations of egg lovin!!
you guessed it.... there is a secret egg in the bunch..... the wonderful incredible non edible RAW egg....I can't WAIT to hear how it goes when my dad smacks it anticipating the hardboiled egg...and it's raw....
hee hee hee....so bad....so so bad. I know....I know...but I can't help myself!!!
Just the thought of it makes me cry laugh like below LOL!!
Here they are!!!!! our friendly eggie bunch - I hate to smash them now...
We started our Easter morning at church with the whole family! It was really fantastic being together and it was a great service too.
here is Mikayla and D..... I can't believe how tall the girls are getting, so grown up!
Nat is bunny fostering.... this is Peter....
Awkward cousin poses....
EGG HUNT! These kids were SOOOO into hunting the eggs!! They were all running! and running and running to find them.
Next came confetti eggs..... Mikayla was going in for the run and smash....
Yes....Yes he got me with this one......
It was a FANTASTIC day!!!!!
Happy Easter!









No comments:
Post a Comment