Saturday morning I said to her, lets play a game. She said ok! I said I need you to say the first things that come to mind when I ask you a question.... no time for hesitation or thinking... have to answer FAST!
She said OK!
I asked her, name three things that we can do that would absolutely make you find your happy today. GO!
um um um um swimming, baking cupcakes and going to the mall.
Whew...the pressure.
I said Ok, lets ask dad and see what answers he comes up with and let's make some of it happen!
Michael said, go to the boat show at the marina, go through our favorite marinas...and take the day off!
OK!!!! Off we went!!
So we ended up at our favorite marina for a picnic, swimming, fun, boat looking and relaxation all rolled up into one of the most awesome, and most perfect Saturday's we have had in quite awhile!
The weather was AMAZING!!!! After swimming around for awhile Mikayla brought out her inner-mermaid and had the BEST DAY EVER!
Seriously....how cool is she!!!
Her mermaid tail is the coolest thing ever!!!! I almost want one!! The picture below is one of my favorite pictures of the day..... LOVE it!!!! It's my best gal just being what she wants to be at the moment!!!
We really had the best day!!!!!
Here are a couple of videos of her swimming.

1 comment:
"Mergal" is really cool!!
Let's get us a tail too! HA! Looks like y'all had a great day!
Post a Comment