She is really getting into the whole Santa thing, I tell her that Santa brings good girls presents but not bad girls (bribing for behavior modification… whatever works, right) so now in the middle of whatever she’s doing (that she’s not supposed to be doing) she says “and I’m a good girl too”…… then bursts into tears
She still absolutely loves playing dress up.
She has to bring a baby everywhere we go, it’s much more then it used to be because they have become real to her.
She loves to play teacher, she even makes us all line up and she walks backwards (guess her teacher does that) and says “line up everybody”…..
She absolutely loves putting people, babies, the dogs, her animals, anything and everything in time out. Most often for hitting, meaning, they hit her.
Oh she loves to have her fingernails and toenails painted.
She is sooo sweet when I ask her whose birthday Christmas is… she says it’s Baby Jesus’ birthday.
She loves shower time and now after all the cleaning business is tended to, I close the door for her and she loves her shower time for singing or bossing whatever imaginary friend is in there with her at the moment.
Right now her favorite movie is Tinker Bell, we watch it EVERY day.
She loves to help cook dinner and bake.
She is very crafty and loves stamping and cutting paper.
She loves to talk on the phone.
Her vocabulary is amazing, she really understands everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment