Well I'm a little late in posting but here it is. Grandma turned 99 years old on December 19. We had a quiet but I hope special celebration for her. We went out for dinner then back home for cake and presents. Here is our evening.
(It's as if Mikayla ate too much LOL I love the expression on her face) Grandma had a good helper!
(dancing for our dinner party aka Grandma's birthday party)
LOL! That picture of Mikayla and her "I ate too much" face is hilarious! Happy (late) Birthday to your grandma...I hope we can all live a long, fulfilling life as she has.
2 comments:
LOL! That picture of Mikayla and her "I ate too much" face is hilarious! Happy (late) Birthday to your grandma...I hope we can all live a long, fulfilling life as she has.
You are just so talented!!! I'm so glad I know you because I get to be the recipient of your talents! LOL I love you sweetie !!
Post a Comment