The other day we chatting before going to bed and I was asking her if she wanted to go see Santa, she said yes.... here is our conversation:
Me: Will you sit on his lap
M: yes
Me: I told her this is what he will say to you (in a deep santa voice) Hello there little girl, what would you like for Christmas this year? Ho ho ho
M: (after laughing hysterically for a minute) she composed herself she said, I would like a blue candy cane.... No wait...... two blue candy canes.... and a lolipop
Me: (laughing) is that all you want?
M: um.... yes, that's it
The next night we were practicing again and she still wants 2 blue candy canes... and she told me that one is for her and the other for me, she was so sweet it made me cry that she was asking for something that was important to her, she wanted 2 so I could have one too... then she asked for the blue lollipop and then a red candy cane for her daddy.
We really had a good time meeting Santa though, she is still on cloud nine!!


No comments:
Post a Comment