Background

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas!! We started off our Christmas celebrations by meeting Michael's brother and family at our favorite holiday restaurant for lunch. It was a great time! The kids had fun and the food was great.











Pose with the big Santa...he sure seemed bigger last time...or maybe it's just because she was so much smaller yikes!



We went to the 4:00 church service....wow you wouldn't believe how crowded it was. We were there in plenty of time but so were the 3,000 people ahead of us...WOW!! We ended up having to jump the curb to park in the grass and had to stand during church, I was very irritated but when it started, I was able to pull myself out of the mood I was getting in and it was an amazing service absolutely amazing!!! I'm so thankful!! I thought this was a pretty picture, the storm clouds were rolling in but the church was glowing! It was awesome!




Then after church we went to my dad's house for an incredibly delicious Italian dinner and gifts. Poor little girl whacked her shin on the coffee table in this picture you can see the ice pack that was "needed".....




Here is my 5 year old teenager....YIKES




Then it was on to gift time!!! Little girl scored!!!






Here's Jasmine.... some gifts just have to be on and tested out....right now!!!!









It was a very awesome Christmas Eve. I hope we're making fabulous memories and traditions for many years to come.

No comments: