
Some Christmas Eve quietness.....
Santa really did come!!!! We got home from my dad's house late on Christmas Eve...probably around 11:00 so little miss was very tired, well the stinker didn't wake up on Christmas day...we were up, coffee was made, sausage and eggs cooked....and no little girl to come down.... so I went up to get her. Nana was getting cleaned up so I told Mikayla when I woke her to get Nana right away and come down....she said ok.... so I came back downstairs to get the toast ready.... well I turned around, and that little stinker was over there checking out her Santa gifts and was soooo quiet that I missed her initial reaction...UGH so I told her to "freeze" while I ran to grab my camera and then I told her to fake it for me LOL that was the only thing she had to fake for the day, she was elated with her presents!! Her two favorite gifts (besides loving everything) was her guitar and the blanket I made her, when she she opened the box, she roughly took the blanket out, threw the box down and screamed at the top of her lungs “look what my mommy made me” it was really funny only because she has probably 10 of the same kind of blanket, she just really loves them and I absolutely adore making things for her.
Here she is in the morning :)
Checking out her book case and pillow pets that she asked for from Santa.

She also got a globe....
Back to the guitar


This lovely tea set!! It is so cute, too bad that one of the cups and the globe were broken within 35 seconds of each other..UGH



Here is my mother-in-law opening a gift I couldn't wait to give her....they are pepper seeds...what's so special about that....well number 1 is that she LOVES peppers and number 2 is that these are funny shaped peppers.... call me and I'll fill you in LOL here is her reaction.

Here is Michael with his gift.... he was so confused as to what it was.... here is the preliminary confusion...... he was very suspicious at this point.

Here realization was starting to set in..... his first reaction was why did you get me an iPod.... then he was reading it and it said iPhone.... and he said iPhone....OMG then the woooot woooots started, he was SOOOOOO shocked. Then he asked about service...and I said well that's part of it too, you can turn it on hee hee.... he was like a little kid with a new toy, he even took a nap with it! LOL by far the best gift reaction EVER from him!!! I love finding the gift that is sooooo appreciated and loved.
All in all we had a GREAT Christmas, after all the fan fare, it is really an amazing way to celebrate God's gift to us. We wouldn't do any of the celebrations or events without the real reason for the season. It is such a wonderful time of year.








No comments:
Post a Comment