Background

Monday, January 10, 2011

Scrap Area

Well I'm in the process of re-organizing not necessarily because it's a new year but rather I really need to make my space a LOT more functional, I just sort of ran out of areas to put my products...so here is the work in progress, I'll post progress as I get it. My redo started with this NIFTY storage unit...I can't say enough good about it!!! I'm so excited!!!!! (there will be a 2nd unit right next to this one in the next time you see it).


The goal is to clear up space on my work tables so that I actually have room to work, as you can see I have a ways to go.....well actually all of my table tops are full.... there are 5 - 4 ft tables..... I'm so happy I have so much room!!!!

Here is my whole scrappy area :)

And the rest of the room.




It's a good project, I'm looking forward to a new and improved functional space here :) Sooooo exciting!!!!

No comments: