Background

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Snaggletooth


I tell you, we have been waiting quite literally for several week for loose tooth number 2 to fall out.... it has been very literally hanging on by a thread.... but we couldn't quit convince M that we needed to pull it out....


Here is her picture with that darn tooth (lower front right).


WELL much to our surprise and hers..... see picture below



It FINALLY came out this morning!!!!! She did her mouthwash like normal...and was brushing her teeth and then said OHHHHHH I GOT MY TOOTH OUT!!!!! Of course we came running and sure enough!!!! WOW SOOOOOOO the tooth fairy comes tonight, I wonder what color gown she'll have on tonight!!!! (what a great way to start the day - the tooth AND her bangs are finally long enough to go back in the braid YAY) (it's the little things...LOL)




I can't wait till tonight!!!!! :) More pics to come!

No comments: