Background

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

6 years ago....

6 years ago - my Mom left this world to go to heaven
6 years ago - I was 30 weeks pregnant with our precious Mikayla that my little momma didn't get to meet
6 years ago - I lost one of my life long best friends

I'm so thankful she was my mom and I learned so much from her. Her gentle ways...I find myself thinking a lot about her and how she made parenting seem so easy - if she was as tired at the end of the day as I am...I never knew it.

I am so happy we had the time we did - I really cherish it now. I cherish the silly jokes - remember the laugh attacks - love the memories of it all.



My dad painted us all these shirts...he wanted his girls to match.... now all three hang in my closet.




I wouldn't trade it for the world - just wish that we had more time.... so anyone reading this.... hug your moms, sisters, friends....loved ones tight...because the time goes fast!


Focus on making good memories not worrying about the bad ones.


I really try to do that with Mikayla - do I go overboard on some things...absolutely..... but ohhhh what fun we have!!!


I can't believe it's been 6 years...it's amazing how fast the time goes.

No comments: