
The dad that came.... he found his own project to do, break out the shimmy and a bottle of car wax and proceed to wax the car while the kids play... hee hee
I found a product called "spin pin" I had never seen them before but I had a hard time actually keeping her hair in a bun (and she didn't like all the bobby pins necessary to make it happen) but WOW these are the greatest invention ever...2 spin pins and viola - bun that stays in ALL day!!!

Here are a few Mikayla room updates...... I have one (ish) big project to do (before I get to the smaller ones) and I think her (my) dream room is all set! I will show pictures again when it's done (and if you're going to be picky there are technically seven more projects for me to do in there...) ;)

Loving the lanterns, almost like the Tangled ones :)
Plenty of friends have moved in.

Loving the lanterns, almost like the Tangled ones :)
Here is acanvas art work project I did. I printed the images, mounted to canvas with mod podge (love that stuff) round one of background didn't work out, so this is round two, I took the wall color, painted around the edges of the canvas, and then inked it. Also added some bling on the pictures.
Here she is setting up one of her tea parties (I can't even say how many she's had up there already). She loves it in her new room. She has started playing dress up in my clothes and setting out a picnic tea party for all her new friends :)






No comments:
Post a Comment