Good Morning (says our little cow girl). She has decided that since it's fall now...it's cool outside so she needs to wear her jeans/boots.... (usually a sweater/sweatshirt too) I guess that's what happens when you get used to 100+ degree weather and drop into the 80s.... LOL
We did a small tour and ended up going here for dinner.....
Isn't that hysterical - we weren't going to go in but then there were soooo many people that we decided to give it a try and boy are we glad we did. It was fantastic!! We will go back for sure.
Sunday we had our friend come over to play for awhile (all the guys went to the football game)!!
Here was snack time and a movie ;) they played and played and played. It was sooo great and you wouldn't believe the amount of work I got done too. My "helper" was otherwise occupied so I was able to get some much needed jobs done :)
They loved the idea of being twins....so naturally they got to have matching shirts...and seriously - I couldn't help myself!!! Little girls are a lot of fun!!
Next weekend - home remodel (well just painting but doesn't remodel sound awesome!) ;) Have a great week!






1 comment:
Hey you can come here and paint next!!
Post a Comment