Background

Monday, November 14, 2011

Party Preperation


I started with a bunch of this.... (to make cotton candy cakes)





(here was one night's baking project)





Then it went like this....









I had no words (well none I can put on here) ..... Michael did.... he said "bakery"......


Moving on from the cakes for one of the party favors, I got some printable shrinky dinks (totally addicted to them now) and printed some free printable disney Rapunzel charms I found... then cut out every single one of them and punched a hole in them.




Lined them up to be baked (we had 5 trays of them).








Isn't it amazing how the object on the right becomes the object on the left and it's hard plastic now!! SERIOUSLY cool!









Then of course the rope I bought to hang them from, didn't fit...so I then put the silver jewelery rings on every single one of these bad boys too.... yes...all 88 of them!!



I loved our goodies this year!

No comments: