Background

Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter

What an incredibly exciting day we had!!  IT.WAS.AWESOME.!   Mikayla makes it SO fun to do things for her and with her! 

We got up (in the dark) to go to 7:00 am church and when we got home, the Easter bunny came.

She and I were picking up in the house when all of a sudden, the door bell rang!!  She was SOOOOO excited!!!  So we ran to the door, cautiously opened it up.....

HE CAME!!!!!







She ran down the driveway to see if she could see him....whew he is FAST and long gone!!!!


SOOO EXCITED!!!! 


He left some eggs for her to find too.



My beautiful girl!





Here she is looking through the goodies in her basket. 


My dad painted her an AWESOME mermaid box.... I want it!!

Then we met up with the Easter Bunny!


After lunch we walked around the grounds..and me being the mean mommy that I am.... bribed her.. .I said if you give me some pictures, I'll let you have a piece of candy from your basket LOL - so guess what, I got some pictures!!! 





I love this Sassy Girl!!!!

2 comments:

The Eckers said...

I bribe Grace for pictures too!! That dress is so pretty on her. What is on the bottom of it..flowers?butterflies?

Kirsten said...

They are butterflies, isn't the pattern neat! I love her dress this year!

Thank you so much!!