It is Easter time......
You have dogs.......
You buy chocolate bunnies for Easter baskets.....
You hide them in the closet......
and forget that the door is open.....
Our dog Allie is in BIG trouble....
She ate the suckers, the individually wrapped gummy bunnies, 2 chocolate bunnies, 1 small bag of M&Ms, jelly beans.... you get the picture!
OH.MY.GOSH.
She was so sick...she ruined our Easter baskets and was SO sick.... UGH!!!!!!!
Note to self... find better hiding spots! I really just never thought she would do that!!!
Thank goodness, she's ok now.
Thank goodness, Mikayla didn't figure out what was going on with the Easter bunny stuff because that dog REALLY would have been in trouble then!!!! I know that she'll find out one day but I really don't want the dog to be the one to tell her!
oh and thank goodness Easter really wasn't ruined because of the baskets LOL!!! It took me awhile to come up with being thankful for that because well, I was MAD!
1 comment:
I think our dogs are related :)
Post a Comment