I went on my very first school trip with Mikayla! I have to say it was an absolute blast!! I was a bit nervous about being able to handle my four assigned children but they were really great!!! Really great kids, they listened and behaved themselves.
Aside from my hearing being compromised (they were all VERY loud when they were all together) that my ears are still ringing and my voice seems different now because I guess I had to talk either a lot more than usual or a LOT louder...not sure...or maybe it was loud because I couldn't hear how loud...LOL but it's ok...it'll get back to normal....I hope....
Here's my girl peeking at me from her seat on the bus.
Totally cool kaleidoscope.
two kids on a dinosaur's foot print.... HUGE!!
We stopped at a park on the way back to school for a picnic lunch and to run off some energy - seriously, where do they get it (as I type this, I'm exhausted and wondering how on earth I'll have the energy to finish the day!!)
(take note of the boy on the very top - right side) we'll come back to him.
Loading up to go back to school-gosh I love this girl!
(same boy in the picture below next to Mikayla that was at the top a few pictures up)
So.... some things I've noticed about my girl.
-She is a lot of fun (duh) LOL
-She has a lot of friends (one mother told me that her daughter talks about Mikayla all the time, and would like to have her come over to play, except....well..... she's really bossy....) this makes me laugh so hard
-She is a master negotiator, she will negotiate a win win situation with her friends
-She always knows where her teacher is and will sit by her
-She always has a trail of boys with her....the boy mentioned twice previously...Ryan...well....they always sit together, well every chance they get, both of them always look for each other to see what the other one is doing even if they're in different groups, I watched them watching out for each other. When they were loading up on the bus and Ryan almost panicked that Mikayla got on about 4 kids in front of him...he kept calling out to her... MIKAYLA....MIKAYLA.... so sweet AND the biggest thing, she talks about him the most.... poor Mitchell...wonder what will happen with him over the summer.
-I love seeing all the relationships she's developing
-She sat in the window seat first...but then moved so Ryan could have the window and the teacher could sit on the other side of her...(3 to a seat)...
-I will totally sign up to go on a field trip again!
oh and one more thing I learned.... I will send more water on field trips, she drank 2 bottles of it and I didn't get any because I gave mine to her and I'm still trying to hydrate! LOL
It really was a lot of fun, I thoroughly enjoyed myself and can't wait for the next one.





No comments:
Post a Comment