We started our weekend by going to our Little Flower Girls club at church. I really do enjoy it and it has been fun in spite of the rushing around to get there.
Here is Mikayla on our way in. (this picture of the church makes it look sort of wow...big) (I mean I know it's big but it's bigger here and that's not even the whole building LOL) (this is the back side).
Here she is working on her cross sun catcher :) We only have two more meeting for this year, it'll start again sometime in August/September. She has already told me that she wants to do it again :) yay!! I hope that we have a lot of the girls come back again!
So after our late evening out on Friday night, Saturday morning, bright and early we were at the local high school for Mikayla to participate in the drill team dance clinic. It went from 8:30 am to 2:00 pm and then the girls performed for their parents. This is her third time doing this clinic, I would say she enjoys it and has fun!
Here, they are getting ready to go on stage :)
You can see her in the back... not sure why every one's eyes came out as spooky eyes.. LOL
Here they were waiting for their certificates!
Afterwards, she and I went to a nice leisurely lunch and just enjoyed each others company. We were not in a hurry. I love times like this. We then went home and played and played. The time sure went fast. We found some new hide and seek spots, she wouldn't have found me one of the times if the dogs didn't give me away, next time they're going outside - competitive much? LOL
I know I say it a lot but really, I'm so grateful to have this little girl in my life. She is truly appreciated, loved and cherished!!!
We ran out of time to do everything we wanted to do but having fun sure is fun!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment