HA!!!
Well Mikayla was hanging out! We were at the Men's Warehouse and she hung herself up HA HA!! I laughed so hard when I saw her! I'm sure the sales people were SO ready for us to be out of there.
Always time for goofiness!!
Always.......
(just for the record, I did have the glasses on too, I just didn't get caught).
Saturday was PERFECT out, we were able to go for a wonderfully refreshing and much needed boat ride!! It was AMAZING, totally perfect conditions!! We were so happy to be out there.
Well I was trying to play with the panoramic feature on my phone...and well... the pictures below will confirm it didn't go well and I should keep on practicing...or just forget that feature exists.... HA
Little miss caught a cat nap! I wanted to too!!!
Meanwhile back at the ranch....we came home to this...... who knew that a mattresses in the living room was so fun....well, whatever works, right! It is an instant invitation to run and jump and flip to your hearts content!
And now it looks like this..... until round two starts later this week.... yes we did dust and clean... .YES it was ridiculous considering what the next stage of the project is...but I couldn't help myself.... I wanted to see what it would look like :) the final room will be different than the below but I don't have my new rug yet so I'm just seeing what it will be like by using what I already have :)
Ahhhhh hear the harps (oh and the tv really doesn't go there).... we usually angle it better.
and the master bedroom..... ahhhhhhh more harps are playing.....
And before you think it's all run by unicorns at my house.... see the exhibit below...
Yea, that all has to go somewhere before that floor can be replaced but it can't go where it needs to go because the baseboards aren't in yet... so in the mean time...I'm going back to my new living room!
1 comment:
I always laugh at your posts! Love the glasses and that you didn't get caught wearing them!
Post a Comment