Background

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Facing my fear....

Well, is it silly........ probably.
Is it a challenge.......FOR sure!!
Did it intimate the heck out of me....YES!!!

But......

I did it.....

My very first EVER wall gallery.

I wanted to hang some pictures in the hallway to the master bedroom.

The challenge.... 
first and foremost a gallery *shudder* 
second - use what I have - I didn't want to have to make any additional purchases because I have a ton of frames/pictures and want to use them
third - I wanted it to look good

On Pinterest, I found the sample below and used it as my inspiration.  I have pictures and shelves...yay! I can do it, yes I can!


Then I laid it out on the floor to get a feel for how it would look if this was to be the final product and to get it in the right order.


And now, with a few changes ...it's up on the wall, it's almost 6 feet long and I'm SO SO SO SO SO SO happy and elated about it.  I have been stalling this project for a LONG time!!  Now I can change the framed pics as I want to....or not!


Phew!  SO there we have it , I faced my fear of the gallery wall!

I have a few more I want to do through the house.... I wonder what I'll come up with for them... *shudder* but shudders in a good way, sort of....still intimidating, not going to lie LOL!

No comments: