We went over down to Galveston to get a change of scenery, it was too cool to go sailing but too nice to just stay home. We were down by the cruise ship terminal...I have forgotten how HUGE these ships are!!! I've been on two cruises in my lifetime (so far) and LOVE it!
Saw the shrimp boats, Mikayla wanted to know how many of these ships in the world...her guess is one million fifteen hundred.
I will take one of these, with the helicopter included, thank.you.very.much
These bad boys were stealing a fisherman's catch at the cleaning station in a marina we were trespassing visiting.
Can't wait to go in one of these soon!
And of course the goofy girl that didn't want to give me a nice smile.
Then we went to the beach for awhile (while Michael did his Sunday work in the car - the girls got out to play).
Mikayla had a blast (the kite I brought was a bum deal, it was missing a part...oh well we entertained ourselves)
Mikayla was very busy.... VERY.....
She was making a sand house for little people.
People that are the size of her measurement below.
It really was fun! The water was too cold for me though!!
I love shadow pictures on the beach (windy hair and everything). She's getting so tall!! I think she'll be taller than both Michael and I!
Time for some treasure
ahhhh sweet love!!
Here's a beach sand trick for you...always bring baby powder with you, sprinkle some on the sandy areas and dust it off, ALL of the sand comes off. Mikayla was barefoot in the sand and with this little trick, she was able to dust off, and put her socks and shoes right back on as if she just hadn't been in the sand at all... YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment