Background

Monday, October 27, 2014

Choir days

Wow, I do not know where the time is going!!!  I can't believe it is nearing the end of October already!  We have been so hectic lately!
 
This past Sunday Mikayla's choir sang during mass.  It was so cool!  There were three choirs participating.  The church high school kids, the church young kids and the church school kids. 
 
It was really neat!!  They sounded amazing!  There were about 60 kids participating.
 
Here is her group filing in.... they were the youngest of the three groups.
 
 
 
She is the second kiddo in on the left. 
 
 
 
I came across the picture below the other day and thought it was neat.  It's my mom and in this picture she's getting ready to sing at church.
 
 
Mikayla has not stopped singing since yesterday morning..... literally..... she sings ALL DAY LONG.  I've whistled more hymns lately then I have ever in my life because that's what I'm hearing from her all day.
 
It's great though!!!  So here's my munchkin just after she sang in church yesterday.
 
 
 

No comments: